03 Apr 15 trends in 2018 to be happy in your home
There is no doubt that happiness is something relative. Depends on the values and demands of each person, it will be formed by different feelings, moments and feelings. But if there is one thing that absolutely everyone is clear about is that we need happiness in our home to live at ease and in a comfortable way. Did you know that you can achieve it thanks to the decoration? With these trends you will feel happier at home.
The American pianist Óscar Levant affirmed that “happiness is not something you experience, but something you remember.” What a great reason he had! Happiness is a subjective state that you sometimes remember when you do not feel it close and you throw it away. To be out of the house and to miss the comfort that we are at home, with our space in perfect balance and surrounded by ours, for many, is the pure image of happiness, a sensation that you can also achieve with a choice of different trends in decoration to make your apartment, the house of your dreams, those square meters where they live some of the most special moments of your life.
1. Nordic style furniture. The Nordic style furniture is a current trend in decoration. Its fine, simple, careful and elegant style provide balance to the space.
2. White color. Although Pantone continues to advise each year a particular color, the color white transmits serenity and peace, essential to achieve happiness in your home.
3. Blinds. Opt for comfortable and practical blinds to decorate your home. Regulate yourself something as important as the entrance of light in each of your rooms.
4. Wood parquet. There is no doubt that wood transmits serenity and comfort. Choose wooden parquet floors to decorate your floor. They never go out of style
5. Tile walls. In bathrooms and kitchens, another of the trends that will make you feel more comfortable are the small white tiles with or without visel that will give your home a modern and modern touch.
6. Industrial style kitchens. They are the kitchens most in vogue in recent years. A touch between vintage and modern capable of exquisitely transforming any house. You will love the final result.
7. Climalit windows. Make your home a place without noise, in peace, that gives you the balance you seek. Be happy feeling comfortable and calm in it.
8. Smooth walls. One of the current trends is to opt for smooth walls, goodbye to the gotelé. Choose neater spaces, cared for, less recharged … start with the walls.
9. Round tables. Take a trip back in time, choose to decorate your living room with an extendable wooden round table. Details like these that will bring to your home an ever grateful feeling of serenity.
10. Wallpapers. Another of the most fashionable options in recent years is to re-trust the evolution of wallpapers. Authentic works of art, easy to place and maintain.
11. LED lighting. Save energy, also in the receipt of light and above all in visual health. You will feel better with LED light in each of the details of your home.
12. Take advantage of the lighting. The placement of furniture is essential. Make the most of each flash, each window … let natural light into your home and it fill with vitality.
13. Less is more. A classic in decoration that will surely bring comfort in your home and, therefore, happiness. Do not overload the decoration of your house, shelves, walls or too many paintings.
14. Flowers and plants. Including flowers and plants as decorative elements in the interior and exterior areas of the house is always synonymous with vitality and happiness. Do not hesitate to buy flowers and natural plants to decorate your living room.
15. Goodbye to architectural barriers. And of course, make your home the space you always dreamed of. Eliminates unnecessary barriers and opts for more open spaces, better communicated and with better light.